Setup User Profile
Create your individual user profile with your Angus Australia Member ID
Set up your user profile and link your profile to your Angus Australia membership.
Speed, efficiency, and certainty can be achieved by setting up your account details so the same basic information does not need to be repeatedly entered.
The person who sets up your account has administrator privileges.
Your account administrator controls who has access to the account and who can transact on behalf of your business.
If a member of your staff leaves, the data they have stored will revert back to the control of the administrator and your business records will not be lost.
To enlarge, click on this video. Press ESC to exit
- 1.On Setup User Profile page, enter following:
- Email Address
- 2.On the Signature field, click on the input field to prompt a popup canvas to write your signature
- 3.Once you have signed your signature, click Save
- 4.An Accept popup will display. Click Accept
- 5.Your signature will be saved into your user profile
- 6.Back to Setup User Profile page, click Save
- 7.A Successfully Completed popup will display. Click Proceed
- 8.On Business Profile page, click Register Now
- 9.Select Industry Type as Livestock
- 10.Select Animal Type as Cattle
- 11.Select Cattle Type as Beef
- 12.On Select Membership page, click Yes
- 13.On Membership page, enter the following details that can be obtained from Angus Australia :
- Angus Australia Member ID
- Angus.tech Username
- Angus.tech Password
- 14.Click Verify
- 15.A Verified popup will display. Click Close
Proceed to Setup Angus Profile